“Personal Data” (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012) means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified: -
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access;
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our Products and Services
- when you interact with us, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
- when you use some of our services, for example, websites and apps including establishing any online accounts with us;
- when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them; or
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve our products and services;
- to administer your use of the service;
- to communicate with you in matters relating to your use of the products and services and to better understand your needs and interests;
- to personalise and improve your experience; and
- to provide or offer application updates and product announcements.
We will not distribute your Personal Data to external parties, unless your prior consent is obtained.
However, we may use trusted third party companies and individuals to provide improvements to the service. Some of these services include general maintenance services, management of the database, etc. These external parties may be given access to your Personal Data for the purpose of performing these tasks on the behalf of us.
Be that as it may, we may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief:
- As required by law
We will disclose Your Personal Data if required to act in accordance with law, regulation or compulsory legal request.
- Lawsuits and Disputes
If you are implicated in a lawsuit or dispute, we are permitted to divulge your Personal Data in response to a court order. We are also permitted to do the same in response to a subpoena or other lawful process, but we will only do so if there has been an effort to notify you about the request or if you or a court have provided authorisation in writing.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012
We confirms that your Personal Data are obtained in a reasonable method and does not infringe the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and any anti-spam regulation imposed by the Singapore government or other relevant authorities.
We represents and warrants that the use, disclosure and/or collection of Personal Data are in full compliance with all the provisions contained in the latest version of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all regulations issued thereunder, or such similar statute that may replace the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 in the future; and we shall at all times, use its best endeavours to ensure compliance of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, or such similar statute that may replace the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 in the future.
In any event, and notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, in no circumstances shall we be liable for incompliance and/or breach of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all regulations issued thereunder or such similar statute that may replace the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 in the future or other special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages to you of any kind, resulting from our’s performance or failure to perform any obligation under this policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Singapore. In relation to the enforcement of any proceedings, or arising out of or in respect of, this policy, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.